This year was a very different Halloween for each of us in quite a few ways. In preparing for it we had Sam in his costume a week in advance..... Justin and I attended a Halloween Party the Saturday before, helping us to have costumes ready I was planning to have us dress up as a threesome, but Justin and I were attending the party without Sam. Next year we will for sure! Can you guess who we are? Justin, you can, what about me? "Does Waldo have a wife?" Was the question I got most of the night -- ha ha. I am Carmen San Diego, you know Where's Waldo and Where in the World is Carmen San Diego? Thank you pinterest. We were joined by our good neighbors the Zambranos and we thank the Kearns for such a fun party! There were a lot of fun couples costumes. Tuesday, Oct 30th, I attended the Zombie Fun Run -- Walked the 1 mile with Minta and Jessica -- which was fun and entered Sam into the Costume Contest at the Fall Festival. That night...
Comments
Post a Comment