Experimental delicious dinner - Justin says my best one yet!!
















Okay, so it looked better on the camera screen and it tasted better than it looks. Ha ha, it is my very own chicken ranch pita sandwich. I looked up a pita recipe to see if I could use our leftover pizza dough to make pita bread, yep it worked. Then I looked up pita sandwich recipes. I found the chicken ranch and adjusted it to what we had. :) Justin said this is my best "made up" recipe yet. Yes, I tend to experiment quite often with our meals and Justin is good to eat it every time. :)
Justin and I have thoroughly enjoyed the extra time this week. I can't believe it is only Tuesday! We still have more than half the week -- and then PERU!! Woot Woot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engineering Lab vs. Hawaii

Happy Halloween

The Park - 11 month old fun