I love Justin Arthur Schmidt

Justin is my other half. He completes me. He also helps me keep my head on my shoulders with the kiddos. It's nice to have someone not in the house 24/7 to give a different perspective. Now, he has learned how and when to give these tips in order to avoid an angry wife. Most of the time he does a great job to compliment what I AM doing before making suggestions, or he asks me if I would like suggestions before giving them. I am not always grateful for these insights or tips. :)

It's great for the kids to have a different view and teaching method. When Justin reads to the kids, he really reads to them. He asks them questions and helps them understand what they are reading. I love this guy soo much! Thanks honey for all that you do!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engineering Lab vs. Hawaii

Happy Halloween

The Park - 11 month old fun