Our life with an almost 4 year old and 6 month old

Sam recently became aware and excited about super heros! He wanted a cape and my attention, so we cut a quick one out of what fabric I had. No sewing involved. :) He loved it! I forget how content kids can be with very little time and effort.  I ought to do things like this more often. His imagination is running wild and I'm loving every minute of it. I just hope I haven't diminished his imagination him being our first kid. The poor guy is my guinea pig, and like many I learn as I go, mostly through my mistakes.
I sat her up and was in awe that she was sitting up and so big! I had to snap a photo, okay 4 of them.



 What an amazing amount of love this little lady has brought and continues to bring into our home.


Sam is a great helper and excited to teach Nora all he knows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engineering Lab vs. Hawaii

Happy Halloween

The Park - 11 month old fun