Vernal Utah

So, our camera died about 4 days before we came home from Peru, but my parents were so kind to give us one for my graduation. I missed not having a camera. It is a beauty - blue Sony something. :)

While in Peru, an internship opportunity in Vernal Utah came Justin's way, so he applied. We first traveled here two weeks ago tomorrow - June 2.

The people here are so welcoming. We feel a part of the community already and had our first hiking adventure last Saturday.

As with any new job, Justin was a bit overwhelmed, but it keeps getting better. As for me, I have been job hunting for quite some time with little success.
"We just hired last week" is the phrase of the week! I was just too late. I do have an interview next Tuesday and hope it will go somewhere. As for now I am getting caught up on some good reading, uncompleted projects, as well as getting to know our apartment owner Ardith Atwood. She was so kind to open her home to us. I have followed her around learning a lot about gardening, cooking, and life.

Well, I'm headed home to plug in the new battery for our camera, pictures should be coming soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engineering Lab vs. Hawaii

Happy Halloween

The Park - 11 month old fun