We ride in style!

Justin and I made our first major purchase as a married couple just two weeks ago! We decided buying a motorcycle would for sure save us on gas, time, and therefore money! It was a logical decision right? Ha ha, don't let us fool you. Justin has wanted a motorcycle since he was in high school and I have to say I love hanging on to the one I love for a joy ride at dusk. I love feeling the crisp summer air as the sun is setting --- oh ya, one of my favorites! So, yes, we bought the motorcycle for fun!

I made sure to have insurance started and driving test arranged for when Justin got back into Logan. He took the test first thing and then, we headed to the DI for some kind of helmets. (yep, still penny pinchers)

What can we say, we ride in style and love it!




Comments

  1. How fun!!! I can't let Heath find out! We just sold his motorcycle-- it was a very sad day for us both:( Its so fun to have one! you guys will love it. and ps we miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Engineering Lab vs. Hawaii

Happy Halloween

The Park - 11 month old fun