Christmas preparations

Before Christmas:

Adorable kids who steal my heart and I have a hard time not spoiling!


 
 Santa Claus visits! Lenora was not a fan. On the other hand, Sam was prepared with a handwritten list of his wants. Santa has a tough job this year

 
 I previously sold our 220 extension cord, thinking we didn't need it anymore. Oops, we couldn't hang lights outside, so we decided to hang them inside instead. The December nightlights.

 Saint Nicholas day -- December 6th! When the German Santa Clause leaves a surprise in your shoes if they are left outside.


Ward Christmas party -- surprise! We get to see the Jolly good fellow again.

 I bet you can't guess how much we paid for this Charlie Brown Christmas tree. And it looked worse before I did some clipping and zip tying. Ha, I was alone with two kiddos and not wanting to make anther stop.
 Play days

 



                                                                            We announced our baby -- coming May 19th!
 


Joy School Christmas program

 Sam was a great shepherd.



 Danielle Malan, Samuel Paris, Erik Kennedy, Samuel Schmidt, Tate Stevenson, Hazel Trowbridge



Lots of shopping
                                          Lucky Sam got to open a present early from Uncle Justin and Aunt Lindsay
 


 Building gingerbread houses with our friends the Stevens.





 Justin and I attended the 37th Formal Christmas party. Yes, I'm a bit underdressed. One of these days maybe I wont be underdressed. We had a good time anyways.
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Park - 11 month old fun

Happy Halloween

Michelin Man!