CHECK THIS OUT! This is out our kitchen window. I went to get a drink or something and what did I see around 9am Saturday morning.... this was a couple of weeks ago, but I had to share.

I do love that we have some kind of scenery out our window. In the spring and summer our neighbor has a beautiful garden there. I hope to learn some good gardening from our neighbor. :)

To catch up:
Today Justin and I slept in, oh how I love the weekends for that. We then played racquetball and basketball. We snuck in some homework and then attended Stake Conference adult session. I was reminded how God is very aware of me and Justin. I cannot comprehend how personable God is, and love how individual the gospel is. I am so grateful for the gospel. I know God loves us and is aware of us. I know He answers prayers, for mine were answered through God's inspired leaders. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live and love us!

Life is wonderful! I am so grateful for the peace the gospel brings into my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engineering Lab vs. Hawaii

Happy Halloween

Having Twins