Simple indulgence!

When I grocery shop I usually pick one item as my "indulge" item. This week it was Chicken Nuggets! I really haven't had many cravings during my pregnancy, even with my appetite being a little off. But one thing has been fairly constant; food I loved as a kid sounds good anytime, anywhere! Ramen Noodles, Mac and Cheese, hot dogs, meat and cheese sandwiches, you know, the good old basics when you were a kid.  As I walked around the grocery store I remembered back to when my mom would ask me what I wanted for my Birthday dinner and year after year there for a while it was chicken nuggets, mac and cheese and green beans - what a treat it was! I introduced and relived my Birthday dinner with Justin this week! Hmmm, hmmm, and it sure hit the spot. Thank you mom for all the Birthday dinners, what a fun tradition. I always feel extra special on my Birthday.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Engineering Lab vs. Hawaii

Happy Halloween

The Park - 11 month old fun