Random

I planted a few strawberry plants in the fall and finally got to eat one! There were only two at the time but they sure were delicious!!

 We do have green drinks every once in a while. I know mama Schmidt would like it much more than that. Thanks to her I do improve little by little our eating habits.
 Thanks to 3 year old Sam I got a few more belly bump shots while at the doctors office. I'm 40 weeks. They are telling me to go to labor and deliver later that night to be hooked up to make sure baby girl's doing okay. She's staying small like Sam.

Pretty dang good selfie Sam! :)


I caught him. :)

Lenora was born the next day. This was our last day without a baby sister.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Engineering Lab vs. Hawaii

Happy Halloween

The Park - 11 month old fun