Valentine's Day

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day! 

I surprised Justin with his favorite Cold Cereal in the morning for breakfast - Waffle Crisp and Reese's Puffs, along with hearts in each of his binders/notebooks and he surprised me with flowers and a basket full of all my favorite goodies -- he really did good. The flowers lasted longer than the Oreos and licorice he gave me. mmm, mmm, so good --- not so healthy. :)

We enjoyed a heart pizza from Papa Murphy's and then went and watched "The Vow".  It was NOT a disappointment. I loved it! I loved how it was about love in a marriage -- seems so rare these days. What a beautiful story of love. Marriage is wonderful --

Justin and I are happily married. The longer we are married the more I fear his deployment, death or any separation! I thought we were good friends when we got married, but truly we have become best friends! He makes me laugh everyday, lets me cry in his arms -- even when I have no explanation as to why I am crying, and he works hard in his schooling and work preparing to provide and protect me and our family. Justin helps keep me balanced - working hard and having fun.  -- a photo frame we have from our wedding that hangs next to our bed says it best

"Happiness is a journey, not a destination"

We've had 1 1/2 years of journeying together and we look forward to the continued journey!! 

I love Justin Arthur Schmidt 
and want everyone to know it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Park - 11 month old fun

Happy Halloween

Michelin Man!