I did it!

I wrote the check and shook hands Tuesday noonish, it was delivered that afternoon! I have been shopping around for about a month and was so sick of shopping several times I almost settled for less. But I made the big decision, have played it everyday since and am loving it! I am so grateful Justin agreed to buy this even if both of our cars are out of date and worn out. The idea of having one excited me, but now that we have it, I have to say I am loving it even more than I thought I would. And it hasn't interrupted Sam's naps.

Here is a picture of our beautiful new piece of furniture!



Comments

  1. eeek! I am so excited for you I started clapping when I saw this picture!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Engineering Lab vs. Hawaii

Happy Halloween

The Park - 11 month old fun